The Strangers

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira (R.A.) that the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) said: Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. So good tidings for the stranger. [Sahih Muslim]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We Have our own domain now, in the future please use the following address: www.al-ghurabaa.co.cc

Share | 

Reciting Surah-Al-Kahf on Friday ^o^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ukhti 3ayoosh
Admin
Admin

Credits : 54

PostSubject: Reciting Surah-Al-Kahf on Friday ^o^   Wed May 12, 2010 7:21 am

Oi. Asalamou3alaikum peeps. Here's some stellar advice Like a Star @ heaven especially for you XD

From Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri, who said: “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the night of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will stretch between him and the Ancient House (the Ka’bah).”

(Narrated by al-Daarimi, 3407. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami, 6471)

Don't forget to remember me and some other people (who're giving exams really soon)in your prayers! Barakallaaahu feek.
Back to top Go down
Ukhti 3ayoosh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reciting Surah-Al-Kahf on Friday ^o^   Wed May 12, 2010 9:06 am

Sorry, there was something else I forgot to include;

Rasulullah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: "The person who recites Surah Kahf on Fridays, a nur will appear for him from below the arsh as high as the skies. This light will help him in the darkness of the day of resurrection. And all the sins which he may have committed from the last Friday till this Friday will be forgiven." (Sharh Sifrus-Sa'aadah).
Back to top Go down
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin

Credits : 314

PostSubject: Re: Reciting Surah-Al-Kahf on Friday ^o^   Wed May 12, 2010 9:11 am

WUUUUTTTT?!
Do you mean on Friday, at night, or Thursday night onwards? scratch

[Awesomeness, Jazakallah Khair cheers ]
Back to top Go down
Afaq
Admin
Admin

Credits : 596

PostSubject: Re: Reciting Surah-Al-Kahf on Friday ^o^   Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 am

i believe its friday night (which means thursday night if u take the literal translation)
as in urdu they say "Shab-e-Jumma" but what the thing is on thursday.
Anyhow, i believe its thursday night onwards.
As it was a sunnah of the Prophet (SAW) to start preparing for jumma prayers by doing Ghusal on Thursday, with the niyyah of doing ghusal to pray for jummah.

If i am wrong, please do correct me.
I am sorry i dont have any daleel for what i said.
So as i said, if im wrong, please do correct me.
JazakAllahu Khairan
Back to top Go down
http://al-ghurabaa.forumsmotion.com
bintulislam

Credits : 19

PostSubject: Re: Reciting Surah-Al-Kahf on Friday ^o^   Wed May 12, 2010 2:10 pm

The soorah may be read during the night or the day of Jumu’ah. The night of Jumu’ah starts from sunset on Thursday, and the day of Jumu’ah ends at sunset. Therefore the time for reading this soorah extends from sunset on Thursday to sunset on Friday.

Al-Mannaawi said:

Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said in his Amaali: “In some reports it says ‘the day of Jumu’ah’ and in some reports it says ‘the night of Jumu’ah’. They may be reconciled by saying that what is meant is the day which includes the night and vice versa.” (Fayd al-Qadeer, 6/199)
Back to top Go down
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin

Credits : 314

PostSubject: Re: Reciting Surah-Al-Kahf on Friday ^o^   Thu May 13, 2010 7:14 am

Barakallahu feek Bintuislam my dearest <3 !
and with reference Very Happy I likey.
Back to top Go down
Ukhti 3ayoosh
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reciting Surah-Al-Kahf on Friday ^o^   Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 am

Wa iyyakki! Cool

JazakAllaahu khair Bint-ul-Islam (I like your location btw hahaha mashaAllah!) Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reciting Surah-Al-Kahf on Friday ^o^   

Back to top Go down

Reciting Surah-Al-Kahf on Friday ^o^
Page 1 of 1